Signs And Symptoms Of Breast Cancer- Survivor Shares | READ DETAILS
A breast cancer survivor has encouraged women to conduct regular cancer check ups.
A Twitter user, @theofficialbiza who underwent a double mastectomy, shared the signs and symptoms associated with breast cancer.
” had breast cancer, but still beautiful, and a survivor.
“some warning signs of breast cancer;
- New lump in the breast or underarm(armpit)
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
- Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
- Pain in any area of the breast.
She further wrote; “Keep in mind that these symptoms can happen with other conditions that are not cancer.
“Young adults CAN and DO get breast cancer. When it comes to breast cancer symptom and signs of the disease, you are looking for more than just a lump. Breast cancer statistics shows that nearly 80% of young adults find their abnormality themselves.
“So its important to get familiar with your breasts and aware of the signs and symptoms”.
The breast cancer survivor urged women to “tell your doctor right away if you notice any changes in your breast”.